Well I have started a new workout program. It's Jillian Michael's 30 Day Shred! Let me tell you. That first workout is not a joke! I am so sore!
I got into it from some ladies from my birth board. I have been struggling to lose weight since having Madison. So I am determined to make this work. This workout program involves 3 Levels. And each level you do in 10 days and then you move on to the next.Each workout is 20 mins. You continue that for 30 days and the end result should be a healthier and leaner you! I am really excited!! I want to get back to where I used to be! With balancing a healthy diet and this exercise I think I can accomplish my goal. I am one pound from being at my pre pregnancy weight which was 140. And then from there I want to lose another 20.You can find the the videos on you tube. Here is Level 1 Part 1. So here we go!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You can do it!! I am excited that a bunch of us are doing it!! YAY for accountablility!! :) Happy Shredding to you.
Post a Comment