Sunday, March 15, 2009

Birthday Fun!

My pumpkin had her 1st birthday party this past Saturday! Besides my parents being weirdos. The party was awesome! Madi had fun. She was a little fussy, but she didn't have a nap the whole day so she was tired. She loved her little cake! She did a face plant into it! Priceless I loved it. We sang her Happy Birthday and it made me tear up a bit. I just can't believe she is almost one. ( In 4 days ) She went from a little bean in my belly to a walking and babbling little pumpkin. I love her so much. She so much fun.

Her little party outfit was a success. Everyone thought she looked adorable. The tutu got ruined though because cake got all over it. But it's ok. My house was jammed packed with 7 little kids raging from the ages of 5 months to 5 years old. ( eye twitch)and about 18 adults. My house isn't that big so it was kind of cramped but everyone I think had a good time. The cake came out OK. I think next time I will just make it. The cake wasn't really 100% what I wanted.

So she turns one on the 19th. I think we will probably go out to eat just the four of us and then have some icecream. Nothing major. Her turning one kinda makes me want another little one. :-(

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

I was just gonna say that I don't think the tutu is a lost cause. We kept our tutu on for the cake as well, and I am thinking because it is tulle, I am going to just run it under water and get out the cake, then hang to dry...
Glad the party was a success!

Anonymous said...

thats so fun. i started to cry acouple days ago realizing my baby was gonna be 1 in a month.

~Sam~ said...

Happy Birthday Madi!!
Awww...the pics came out really good. It was a really fun party and it turned out great too! She's so CUTE!! Can't wait to see you guys at Cristian's bday party next month. XOXO

me said...

she is soooo adorable.

i wish i could just squeeeeze her!

glad she had a great time.

do you think i should make jonas a tutu? hahahahahaha