I am in shock. I am so proud, happy, excited and a whole bunch of other emotions! I need to get my thoughts together before I post my feelings on last night's election! But all I have to say is GO OBAMA!
this is a totally random question, but I know that you are using cloth diapers and I've been thinking about using them. What is your system of cleaning them? do you wash them immediately?
I'm a 24 year old Stay At Home Momma. With a 1 year old daughter Madison and a 5 year old Stepdaughter Alyssa. I'm going to school to be a Pediatric Nurse and hopefully will be finishing within the next two years. I've been married for 3 years to the love of my life! :)
1 comment:
this is a totally random question, but I know that you are using cloth diapers and I've been thinking about using them. What is your system of cleaning them? do you wash them immediately?
Post a Comment