Sunday, November 2, 2008

Happy Halloween!!

Well two days late,but whatever! Anyways our Halloween was awesome! We went to Greenbrier Mall and went trick or treating there. It's a lot safer than going to people's houses!! Madi was a pink kitty and Alyssa was a scary witch!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
I love those kids! They're so cute! I wanted Madi to be a monkey, but I couldn't find a monkey costume! Bad Me went shopping a little late for the costumes! It's okay though! They looked cute anyways!!

Life has been well. Life. Britt and I have been not really getting along that well at all. We are trying are best not to argue, but when you have two personalities that are stubborn it's kind of hard not to. I don't like conflict, but if you piss me off it's on. I do love him more than anything. I mean I've been with him for 3 1/2 years and married for two. I want to work on things had be "that couple". It's just hard.

But on a better note. VOTE FOR OBAMA ON TUESDAY!! VOTE FOR A CHANGE!!

No comments: