Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I lost 4 pounds in one day

I don't think I have ever been so sick in my life. I pretty used to throwing up because thats what I did my whole pregnancy, but my goodness yesterday was horrible. I was so sick. I started throwing up in the morning and didn't stop until 8 at night. I lost 4 pounds yesterday. Not bad! Haha. I wish I would lose more!! This baby weight is still not completely gone! I wish it would go away! But yeah yesterday sucked. I really hope Madi doesn't get it. If she doesn't I will feel so bad. Seeing a baby like that throw up is not cool. eh. I feel better today though. It's crazy that I don't clean for one day and the house looks like a torando came threw.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

being sick=lame. i hope you are feeling better
hey, can you email me your home address? :)