Tuesday, November 25, 2008

So Nervous

So Thanksgiving is on Thursday. I have a knot in my stomach. Britt and I are hosting this Thanksgiving and I am so nervous. I mean it's family! I shouldn't be so nervous! I guess I just want to do a good job and I want my family to like what I cooked. I hope they do. We got the turkey today. I fourteen pounder! I'm really excited to cook it! I hope it turns out good!

Not really much going on. Madi starting crawling.


She has been doing the army crawl for about two months. I never thought she would crawl. I thought she would just go to walking. But the little pumpkin decided to crawl yesterday. I couldn't even express what I felt when I saw her do it. It's crazy how this little person can get me so choked up. I love her so much and I am so happy I get to see her grow and do all the little cool things. It was awesome seeing her crawl for the first time. I put a little car infront of her and tried to see if she would go for it and she finally did! I'm glad I got it on tape so I can show her when she get's older! :-D


The sickness has taken over my house. Strep Throat. BLAH. I really hope Madi and me don't get it. I'm such a wuss when it comes to things like that.


I can't wait for the day after Thanksgiving and all the SALES!! I'm going shopping with my Momma and Regina! I still have lots of shopping to do. *Booty Dance*

No comments: