Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Growing baby..and some other stuff

Madi had her 6 month check up today. I can't believe it's been 6 months since that little peanut was in my belly. I miss it.. but oh well. Anyways she is 16 lbs 6 oz and 26 inches. I can't believe how much she has grown!! She is doing some much now too. Sitting up, playing with things, throwing those things. Screaming on the top of her lungs just to get my attention and then make cutest smiley face in the world. She is an awesome baby let me tell you what. Besides the whole wanting to sleep with us in the bed...But I know she will grow out of it so whatever. She's not crawling yet, but she is trying!! Haha it's so cute seeing her little hiney trying to crawl. I love my baby !! For you viewing pleasure I posted some pics!

She has a tooth now too!!
Photobucket

An owl hat a lady on my birth board made!
Photobucket

She doesn't like grass...haha
Photobucket


Gosh she is beautiful huh!?


Anyways..About this whole Presidental Election and stuff. I am absolutely for Obama. I mean seriously..John McCain is going to croke at any second and if he becomes president then we will have to deal with dimwitt Sarah Palin. Give me a break she is an idiot. Did you see her interview with Charles Gibson and Katie Couric? Let's be real people. Vote Obama in November. I'm telling you. You will see a change for the good. I know people are like "a black man for president?" give me a break on the crap. It's not about race here. It's about what's good for our country, and Obama IS good for our country. nuff said.

1 comment:

Ashley said...

i loooooove that owl hat! I may have to figure out how to make one. :) Madi is so cute. i can't wait for her to play with Myles (that's one of the many names we're thinking about.) She better be careful, though... he's a player.