Thursday, October 2, 2008

Shopping Addiction

I love these pics of her!! This other lady on my birth board made madi a headband with a flower on it! It's so cute!! And I'm getting a tutu for her off of etsy!! UGH! I can't wait to get it!

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

Photobucket

She is the love of my life. I just love her.

My name is Stephanie Montgomery, and I have a shopping addiction! I have been shopping like crazy for the past couple weeks. I have bought a hat for madi, a blanket, a tutu, a headband..I'm about to buy a Ring Sling...www.sweetpearingslings.com, I am transitioning from disposiable diapers to cloth diapers..So I had to buy some of those...and now I am not going to use baby wipes anymore and I am going to buy some fabric and make my own wipes..goodness.. I am just spending money left and right..haha and Britt hates it..Whatever..It's in the best interest of our child!

I'm really excited to watch the VP debate tonight..I think it will be funny...I think I will pop some popcorn and watch Palin make an idiot out of herself. Ha

1 comment:

Ashley said...

what's a birth board?