Saturday, September 20, 2008
Remembering...
I hung out with my cousin Talya today. She's 17 and reminds me so much of me when I was that age. She looks a lot like me too. We just had a long talk about everything going on in our lives, and it was awesome. She is such a cool kid. Ha. I remember when we were little and we would play our stupid "pretend games"...I guess in a nut shell what I am trying to say is... I miss being that her age. I miss being in High School and not having a care in the world. I miss just hanging out with my friends and playing "piDiddle" in the back seat of Stroup's truck..* ahhh the memories* haha I miss eating lunch with my friends on the floor near the gym...*I know! Why we ate on the floor I have no clue* I miss the thrill of trying to out run the securtiy guards when we skipped classes. I miss the friendships I had with people...I miss all of the laughter and the crazy times I had with people....I miss the drama..haha yeah I know but I do sometimes..it's weird...when I was in high school I couldn't wait to get out...now I want to go back..my life was care free...all I had to really worry about was making sure I took first period attendance card( so I could skip) haha and make sure I was home before my mom so I could get the call that I wasn't in school..ohh the memories..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
hahahahahahhahahaha. those were good days. One day our kids are going to think we are lame, and we are going to say, "if you only knew"
Post a Comment