Saturday, September 13, 2008

Getting Started

Well.... I can't believe I'm doing this, but I feel like I have a lot to say at times so this is why I started a blog. Last night Madison did not sleep at all. She is in the phase of not wanting to sleep in her crib and just sleep with me. Yeah so I haven't gotten that much sleep at all. So if my typing is mess up. That's why. Today was a hard day. It's so hard having a four year old and a almost six month old. It seems as if Alyssa is always testing, pushing limits and seeing "her boundaries" when does it end!?!? I just want one day where she just listens, but I have to remind myself that she is four. She is going to act like this sometimes.

It is crazy I think I want another baby? I think I do. I know Madison is only six months old, but I can't help it. I want more kids. Maybe right now is not the best time, but we went to JcPenny today to go see about how much a family potrait would be, and I saw this not even week old baby so small, so tiny, and so cute. I miss it. I miss when they are that small. I feel like Madison now does not really need me that much anymore. I mean I am her food source, but she can entertain herself at times. I don't know what I'm saying I guess I'm just blabbing. Anyways this is my new blog...some days will be just this blabbing.

No comments: