So I have been on a quest for a bathing suit that is reasonably priced,with an underwire and that doesn't look like my grandma would wear it.
I have been unsuccessful. I mean when I do find a decent one it's way overly priced. I refuse to buy a swimsuit that is 50 bucks! I think the reason it cost more is because there's more fabric. I mean if I was a size 0 or 2 again I would be paying half of that probably. Like something like this I would totally love to wear again, but it's not going to happen unless I lose some serious lbs.

We are also searching for a new vehicle! Right now I have a 96 4 door altima. We need a bigger car. So we are thinking about getting a Ford Expedition. I know I know. Big jump from little car to pretty much a Mac Trailer. But we need something that will two a camper trailer and a Ford Explorer won't. So that's our new option. It's going to be my vehicle so I get the final say on colors and stuff like that, but my husband is persistent on getting a four door pickup truck. I told him uhh yeah no that's not going to happen. He's always wanted a four door truck and I told him when we have the money to get another car after mine we will talk about it! But we will probably be getting a new car with in the next month! I'm excited! :)
2 comments:
Good luck with your quest. I need to find a new one too...my only thing is, that usually you do get what you pay for...the pricier ones can usually take a little more abuse than a suit from Old Navy! :)
i went to oldnavy.com and bought one off of the site without even trying it on. whoa is me! hahahahaha
luckily it fit.
but hear ya on trying to find one that you feel comfy in and that is not expensive.
the one i REALLY want is like $100. i feel that the only way i can validate purchasing one for that amount is to loose all the weight that i still have on from the babes.
and you know, now is probably a great time to purchase a car. serg and i have been talking about it for ages. but i think it's almost that time. i've been trying to get it to where my car lasts till december. doubt that's going to happen, but you never know.
Post a Comment