Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Life has just been.....Life

Sorry my faithful readers. I have been royally sucking at updating this blog. I truly am just at a weird place in my life right now. I can't explain it. I feel like there is something missing in my life, but I don't see how. I mean I have an awesome husband, two beautiful little girls and I have my good health.

I don't know if I'm just getting down on myself because of my weight or what. I think I just need to get out more. I mean I have friends, but they leave atleast 20-30 mins away. It's hard to travel around with two kids in tow. Trust me. The trip to florida this past month proved that.

We went to florida to see my Grandma. It was awesome. My Grandma has never met my nephew or Madison. So to see her Great-Grandchildren for the first time was exciting. My Mom,Sister,Nephew,Britt,Alyssa,Madison and I went. I thought they would be horrible on the plane,but it wasn't that bad. You would figure four adults could handle three kids right?! Yeah well we couldn't.

Here's a pic of all of us with my grandma


She's awesome.

Anywho. Since my last blog I finished another semester in school. I got two B's for my classes. :)

Madison is getting bigger and bigger everyday. She is trying to talk and say words. She's eating solid food a little better which is good. She's still nursing like a champ. I honestly did not think she would nurse this long! She's 14 months old and still nurses like she's 5 months old.


Alyssa just finished preschool and this Sept she will be going into kindergarten! YAY! I'm excited and she is too!

Britt and I are awesome. Are 4 year anniversary of being together is coming up! I'm excited! Hopefully we can go out to eat and maybe see a movie. :)

Anywho. Well that's all the updating I'm going to do right now. I have to go clean! :P

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Since last time you came to see me, maybe this time I can come and see you! When shall we hang out agaIn?

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

Don't be discouraged. Being a momma is one of the toughest jobs around...we sometimes forget to treat ourselves right. Write when you can...not out of obligation ;). Hugs momma.