So the other day I made Rolled up Lasagna! It was DELICIOUS! I changed the sauce to a fire roasted sauce and it made it really tasty! I wanted to share pics of it cause I was really proud of myself!
That looks really good, it kinda seems like a cross between enchiladas and lasagna especially with a fire roasted sauce. (Or maybe it's cause I'm from Texas and everything is like an enchilada...)
I'm a 24 year old Stay At Home Momma. With a 1 year old daughter Madison and a 5 year old Stepdaughter Alyssa. I'm going to school to be a Pediatric Nurse and hopefully will be finishing within the next two years. I've been married for 3 years to the love of my life! :)
2 comments:
looks great! you should be proud of yourself!!
That looks really good, it kinda seems like a cross between enchiladas and lasagna especially with a fire roasted sauce. (Or maybe it's cause I'm from Texas and everything is like an enchilada...)
Post a Comment