Sunday, February 15, 2009

It was time...

Well..my baby is out of our room now. She now shares a room with her sister. They're both really excited about it. Alyssa can't wait to paint the room and decorate. I'm a little sad. I knew this day had to happen, but I just liked to be able to look over and see Madi sleeping. :-(

She's sleeping a lot better though. She still wakes up, but it is not as much. So I'm getting some sleep which is a good thing. I think I was going a little crazy there with not that much sleep.

Alyssa turned five today! Yay! We sang her happy birthday and we went and had lunch at chuckie cheese's and loaded her up with icecream! It was fun! Madi got to ride a few rides which was classic!

School is doing ok. Boring but ok. Britt and I are doing ok as well. Like everyone tells you before you get married. A marriage is like a job you have to work at it. We have had some trying times, but we are a strong couple and I know we can get through it. We have been talking about getting into church. I would really love to, but how do you go about finding one? I mean do you just walk into a church and sit down? I have never done this before so I don't know.

I need to revamp my blog. I can seem to find a background I like. I guess I'm just to picky.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Steph! What a leap! I'm sure it was hard for you to put Madi in another room at night but I'm sure you made the BEST decision. Both for you and her. And, Jason and I go to a great church in Norfolk if you'd ever like to come with us. No pressure, you just come in and sit next to me :) I hope Madi's ear ache is better too. Call me some time. Hopefully I'll be in labor. lol

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

Awww...That's great that they are both excited about the change!! Madi will do great, and you will start to feel like yourself again. As for church, I wish you much success in finding a good fit for your little family!!