Saturday, February 21, 2009

Dieting and Junk


Well my diet has run off course the past 2 weeks. I haven't gained but I also haven't lost any. My total weight loss so far is 7 lbs. I wish it was more, but since I have an obsession with Taco Bell and their darn chalupa's it's hard. I'm pretty impressed though with the 7 lbs I have lost. My tummy isn't so "poochy" anymore. So I'm pretty happy about that. Losing weight is hard especially when I'm nursing Madi. I am hungry all of the time!! I need to join a gym. I think I will join the YMCA. I need to do something if I'm going to make my goal of 125 by June. :-D

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

7 lbs is WAY impressive!! & Nursing is such an advantage!, sure it make you hungry more but it helps with the weight loss... have you read about that! Totally a perk! lol

im way impressed. I haven't been trying hard enough. BUT I want to look like a Pussycat Doll so I have a LONG way to go!! lol just playing..

way to go!!