Monday, February 9, 2009

Birthdays!

Well Alyssa had her 5th Birthday Party this past weekend! She had tons of fun! We went to Chuck e Cheese's. Where a kid can be a kid! and where a parent can get a huge headache! It was fun! Just a lot of people and screaming kids!

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

My Baby is getting so big. :-(

Anyways. My other baby is turning one next month. I truly can't believe it! I want her to be my baby forever! But I know that's not possible.


Life has been life. I'm tired a lot. Maybe it's because I have a baby that won't sleep. *pondering* Yeah I think that's it. I love her and I don't want to CIO but I am EXHAUSTED. I don't even think that is the right word for it. I'm always just tired. Hopefully she will sleep through the night soon.

School has been doing good. I just wish it was over with already! I'm doing it online so I guess it's not "as hard" but still! It's school! blah.

No comments: