So yesterday I was lifting up Madi in the air and she gave me the biggest smile. When I realized. SHE HAS FOUR TOP TEETH! I about shit myself. Hahaha I can't believe it. It's like they just popped out over night. I can't believe she is going to be 9 months next week. I am just beside myself. I want her to stay my little pumpkin forever. Next thing you know she is going to be bringing some crazy boy to my house saying "momma this is ted" . ugh. I'm not even ready for that yet!!!
Alyssa is getting big too. She is almost 5 in Feb. Even though I haven't been there for her whole life. I have been here for the last 2 years and the past 2 years have been crazy! She has went from this babbling 3 year old to this shaking head and shaking finger almost 5 year old! haha She gets it from me *blush*.
Life is going good. I couldn't complain right now about much.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment