Monday, December 1, 2008
CoSleeping Hell
So. For the past 4 months I have had Madison in the bed sleeping with us. I get no sleep whatsoever. All she wants to do is nurse and play! I really thought that I would cosleep partime. Like she would sleep in her crib most of the night.. And then maybe around 4 or 5 in the morning she would sleep with us. Yeah. Not happening. She is up atleast every hour bursting out into a scream wanting to nurse. I feel like a cow sometimes. Everyone is wanting me to just let her CIO (Cry it out) I just can't. I can't do it. I feel that damages a child. So I guess I just will be getting no sleep until she grows out of this stage. I am just so tired though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
oh wow. I have absolutely no advise to give you as I've never dealt with that before (but I'm sure I will eventually)... but I feel for you! have you read any books about it or asked your doc what maybe you could do?
My doc suggested I let her cry. Which I'm not going to do. I'm going to get this book I think it's called "the no cry sleep solution" I think it's at barnes and nobles
Post a Comment