



I know I know too cute. I love it. I can't believe a year ago I thought Cloth Diapers were gross and blah blah blah, but I love them. They save us a lot of money and they are a hell of a lot more I guess you can say "greener" than disposiable diapers.
It's crazy because this time last year I wasn't all into this stuff. Having a child of my own made me open my mind and made me think about the things I put into my body and the things I put on my child or what I feed her. I don't look down on Formula Feeding moms, but my choice is to Breastfeed mine. I don't think anyone should be looked down on because of what they feed their child. I think sometimes people think Breastfeeding is "gross" or "not natural" (i've heard that many times) and I think that is ludacris. I mean what do people think babies ate before formula came along? They were either feed by their mother or by a wet nurse ( a person who breastfeeds the child who is not the mother). People also I think have a problem with seeing older children breastfeed. The nation average of weaning from the breast is four. Yes four. I plan on Breastfeeding till she is two.
Since we are on the subject of Breastfeeding I think it's hilarous when people give me stares when I feed her in public I think it's funny. Like I am doing something "wrong". When I'm just feeding my child. Like if they see a quick glance of my boob they are going to die. Like they have never seen a boob before! I see it like this. Would you rather listen to a crying screaming baby? or see a little boob real quick while I feed my child? haha anyways... I think that's enough rambling... :-D
2 comments:
until she is two!! what about teeth! ouch!
oh hey, where did you buy your maternity clothes from?
Post a Comment