Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Smiles.

Life has been awesome these past couple of months.

I signed up for this upcoming semester and I'm actually going to the school instead of doing it online! I'm really excited to just interact with students and teachers again.

My Mother was in town this past week. :) It was fun! We had a blast. We went to the Zoo and we went out for my birthday that was this past Sunday. I'm 24. I know some people are like "you're so young!" but I just feel like I look my age now. Before I could pass for 18 when I was 21. Now I actually look my age!!! :) It's ok though. I'm like fine wine haha I get better with age...

Here's me and my Hubby <3



I have some news.... :( Madison weaned a couple weeks ago. It makes me really sad, but she lasted almost 16 months. And that's an accomplishment. Some people don't even last 2 weeks.


I've also been going out a lot more lately with friends. It's been really good. I feel I guess "normal" again. I mean I love my life. My husband and my kids are my world. I guess sometimes a women just needs to be a women! And talk to other women about women things! :) hehe anywho. That's all I have for now


Just a pic of a pretty flower I took at the Zoo

1 comment:

thetoddlerwhisperer said...

That's good! I really felt like I found myself at 24. You look great by the way!!