Well yesterday everything went back to normal. School started back up and Alyssa went back to school. Granted it is only 4 hours a day, but those 4 hours are well needed. Now all I have to wait for is the 12th of this month and Britt will start school! YAY! :-D Well we both start school on the 12th but I am doing it online. I can't be away from my pumpkin yet. And I won't put her in daycare so this was the only way I could go to school.
Britt's Birthday was yesterday. He is 27. :-D. He hates it because he thinks he is getting old. I don't. He's still Sexy! haha. We went to dinner at Ruby Tuesday's without the kids. It was fun. We dropped them off at my mom's for 2 hours and Madi did pretty well. I had one drink when we were out. My goodness. It knocked me on my butt. Haha. But it was nice to be able to go out with him and be all huggy and kissy without without the kids for a bit. Usually when we go out to eat with the kids and us. We have loads of crayons flying everywhere,crackers and kids crying. It was just nice to get out by ourselves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
it's so nice when things get "normal" again, right?
i was dropping by to tell you that i've consolidated my blogs into one...
http://veronicaintexas.blogspot.com
and i'll be erasing the other one you had subscribed to.
Post a Comment