Here's some pics from Arizona
Arizona was beautiful! I loved everything about it!!! The heat was eh.....But it was still awesome. Britt and I are considering moving there when we are done with school. So probably 3 years. We all had a good time visiting with Britt's family and seeing his old friends.
We went to where Britt's Dad's Ashes were scattered and that was great. He is on a huge Mountain called Mohawk Mountain. I would love to visit Arizona again! I just don't know about flying. Madison screamed pretty much the whole time.
My life right now is pretty hectic. I'm never on the computer anymore. I started school this past Thursday and I'm taking some pretty intense classes. Anatomy and Physiology plus a lab,Medical Terminology, Orientation to Health Care and a Computer Class. I only go to school two days a week, but from 8-5. I am going to try my hardest to pass all these classes with atleast a B. So wish me luck!!
But, you know what is not really fun about school. I feel so OLD! I am around nothing but 18 year olds that talk about "going to the club" this weekend and all that stuff I'm not really interested in anymore.
We also went to Nags Head right after Arizona. We went with my mom for 5 days. It was awesome being right by the beach and just relaxing!! Here's pics from there
We had a blast in Nags Head too! It was fun hanging out with my mom and sister. I didn't post pics of them cause they said I couldn't!!
Until next time...
3 comments:
my God your family is SO CUTE
and.. now that you are back to reality, can we hang out again sometime? :)
What a fun summer!! Hope school is going great for you!
Post a Comment